What to Wear + Bring to Your Wedding Dress Shopping Appointment
1. Something Comfortable | Wear something that is comfortable and easy to change in and out of.
2. Make Up | Wear as little as possible. Just enough to make you feel pretty. Do not wear lipstick and DO NOT use self-tanning lotion several days before the appointment.
3. Bra | Bring a strapless bra or one that has clear straps. If you have neither wear a good supporting bra.
4. Underwear | Keep it plain and simple. Choose a light color that will not easily be seen.
5. Shape-wear | This is good for all shapes and sizes. It not only gives an all-over smoothing effect, but helps with getting the gowns on and off.
Bra, Underwear and Shape-wear will make a big difference
in how the dress fits, looks and feels.
6. Shoes | Bring a pair with the size heel you plan on wearing.
7. Hair Tie | You will want to see the entire gown including the neckline and the back.
8. Special Items | Bring any item you plan to include in you look for that day. Family heirloom etc.
9. Pictures | Bring any pictures of the gowns you are interested in for the consultant to help you in choosing the gowns to try on.
10. Water and Snack | Pack a couple of snacks and some water to hold you over between appointments.
Keep these aspects in mind before heading out to shop for your big day, and you’ll have a successful trip. We hope to see you soon!